- plain white paper plate
- green paint
- paint brush
- red construction paper
- white glue
- hole punch
- red yarn or ribbon
- Cut the centre out of the paper plate. Leave at least an inch and 3/4 width for the outer rim.
- Discard the centre and paint the paper plate ring green. Let it dry
- Shred construction paper into 1/4 inch pieces. (It would be optimal to cut out nice little circles to represent the berries, but I went the quicker and easier route, and instead made little squares.)
- Glue the red pieces onto the green paper plate ring. (The amount and design is up to the artist.) Let dry.
- Decide where you want the top of your wreath to be, and punch a hole there.
- Thread some red string or red ribbon through the hole (you could also tie a red bow if you have the ribbon) and hang it up.