- whole wheat pita bread
- cheddar cheese
- cooked peas
- pumpkin or circle cookie cutter
- Use a pumpkin cookie cutter to cut pumpkin shapes out of pita bread
- Slice cheddar cheese and place it onto the pumpkin, to that every spot except the stem is covered.
- Put it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds to melt the cheese.
- Place the peas on the pita with melted cheese to make a face
- Place the jack-o-lantern sandwiches on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 4-5 minutes on 350 degrees.
*If making ahead, after step 4, separate the sandwiches with wax paper and place in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Complete with step 5 when you are ready to serve them.