Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Volcano


Noah came out of kindergarten one day with instructions on how to make a volcano at home. His teacher had done it with the class. We figured we'd give it a go!

Well, we did it three times and still didn't quite perfect it (I think we needed a bigger container), but it was still fun! (Good thing we had enough vinegar and baking soda!) Noah requested his dinosaurs because that's what his teacher had placed around the volcano at school.

I naively hoped I could tend to one of the babies who had just awoken, without things getting out of hand. I figured they'd just play with the dinosaurs. I was wrong. When I returned, Noah was applying the vinegar/soap/baking soda mixture to his hair. Kids are so creative at entertaining themselves! (Oh and VERY opportunistic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment