- printout of bunny ears from the following website: http://www.dltk-kids.com/animals/m-ears.htm
- white Bristol Board
- Print off the bunny ear template from the website and cut the ears out.
- Place the ears on white Bristol Board and trace around them with a pencil.
- Cut the ears out of the Bristol Board.
- Cut out a strip 2 inches wide, all the way across the width of the Bristol Board.
- Have the child colour the strip and the ears with crayon and/or marker.
- Wrap the strip around the child's head to measure, and hold the two ends together at the point where it should be attached. Then, staple the two ends together at the appropriate spot.
- Tape the ears to the front of the headband, securing them at both sides (in front and behind).