- white Bristol Board
- 2-3 potatoes
- different coloured paints
- trays or paper plates to hold the paint (not cups, since they are too deep and difficult to dip the potatoes in)
- On your white Bristol Board, draw different sized egg shapes with a pencil. Cut them out.
- Cut one of the potatoes in half, and quarter the rest.
- Squeeze paint colours onto separate paper plates. Place one potato wedge in each of the colours.
- Show the child how to 'stamp' their paper with the potato wedge, to make prints.
5. Let the paper eggs dry and display proudly!