- witch hat template from http://familycrafts.about.com/od/halloweencoloringpages/ss/Witch-Hat-Coloring-Page.htm
- black construction paper
- orange construction paper
- glue stick
- Halloween foam stickers (available at Walmart)
- black marker
- Print off a free witch hat template at http://familycrafts.about.com/od/halloweencoloringpages/ss/Witch-Hat-Coloring-Page.htm) and cut it out
- Trace the outline of the hat onto black construction paper. Cut it out.
- Cut the band of the witch's hat out of the template. Trace the outline of the band onto orange construction paper. Cut it out.
- Glue the orange band onto the black hat cut-out.
- Provide child with stickers to decorate the hat with.
- When the child is finished, write the first initial of their name on the orange band, it there's room. (If not, find another open space on the hat in which to write their initial.)