Friday, October 22, 2010

Bumping Up and Down In my Little Red Wagon

BUMPIN' UP AND DOWN IN MY LITTLE RED WAGON (Originally Raffi....modified by OEYC)



Bumpin' up and down in my little red wagon (For the duration of this verse, have the child sit on your lap, and bounce them up and down)
Bumpin' up and down in my little red wagon
Bumpin' up and down in my little red wagon
Won't you come and join me?


One wheel's off and the axle's broken (For the duration of this verse, move the child on your lap from side to side)
One wheel's off and the axle's broken
One wheel's off and the axle's broken
Won't you come and help me?


We're gonna fix it with our hammer (For the duration of this verse, open one hand flat, and pat the fist of another hand into the flat hand)
We're gonna fix it with our hammer
We're gonna fix it with our hammer
Oh, we are so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment