Thursday, October 28, 2010

Five Little Pumpkins

FIVE LITTLE PUMPKINS
This is originally a Raffi song. Very fitting not just for Halloween, but also because as of next week I will be looking after five little "pumpkins" in the daycare (including my son). Use real pumpkins or cutouts. I have added some actions we have also used for this song.



Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said 
"Oh my, it's getting late!" (Point to outer wrist for watch.)
The second one said 
"There are witches in the air." (Arms up, flutter fingers.)
The third one said
"But we don't care." (Shake head.)
The fourth one said
"Let's run and run and run." (Move arms in running motion.)
The fifth one said
"I'm ready for some fun."
Ooo ooo went the wind (Blow on child's head.)
And out went the light
And the five little pumpkins
Rolled out of sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment